Dr. Raj Kumar Assistant Professor (Grade-II) (91) 01792-239305 email@example.com For More Information Click here
Dr. Raj Kumar joined Jaypee University of Information Technology in Sept 2019. He earned a Ph.D. degree in 2018 in Science from Gyeongsang National University, South Korea. Thereafter, he worked as a postdoctoral fellow at Seoul National University, South Korea from 2018-2019. His research expertise and interests lie in various aspects of Computer Aided Drug Design, Molecular modelling, Structural Bioinformatics, Cheminformatics, Biomolecular simulations, and Applications of machine learning in drug discovery.
Broad Project Area/Topics:
1. Identification of potential drug molecules against various prostate cancer drug targets.
2. Exploration and discovery of selective inhibitors against several drug targets implicated in neurological disorders, diabetes, and various cancers.
3. Developing Martini-based coarse-grained models for various biomolecules.
4. Identification of potential drug molecules against various SARS-CoV-2 drug targets.
5. Developing a database for medicinal mushrooms secondary metabolites and bioactive compounds.
6. Developing ML-based pipelines for virtual screening in drug discovery.