- To empower ambitious students with resources to build various projects.
- To discuss recent developments in the field of electronics and communication.
- To expose students to challenges and new technologies in the field of electronics and communication.
- To come up with innovative ideas to tackle real-life problems.
- To improve students’ technical skills through regular meetings and sessions.
- To initiate financial support for various events and projects from funding agencies.
- To promote the innovation, research and patent filing with the students.