Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations of Competitions conducted by the society :
Before you attempt programming questions, you should choose a language from the given list.
- All inputs for the programming problems are from STDIN and output to STDOUT.
- To understand more about the judging environment, time limits, etc. you can read information about the HackerEarth judge .
- Programming questions have a Compile & Run option which you can use to run your solution against sample test cases before submitting it.
- You can submit the solution for a programming problem 300 times per day. For subjective and objective problems, you can change your answer as many times as you want.
- If any plagiarism is found the candidate will be disqualified automatically by the judging environment.
- The ranking will be done be judge environment itself and leader board will be shared by the society once competition is over.
- In case of discrepancy the judgement of the Coding Society JUIT would be final.