- P. Kumar, A. Mundra, A. Soni, S. K. Sharma and D.S. Chauhan,“Decision Support System for Determining Right Education Career Choice”, Procedia Technology , Elsevier (2014- Accepted).
- P. Kumar, K. Kalyani, E. Gupta, G. Rathi and D.S. Chauhan, “Mood Swing Analyzer: A Dynamic Sentiment Detection Approach”, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, India Section A: Physical Sciences, Springer, (Accepted May 2014).
- A novel split and merge technique for hypertext classification S Saha, C Murthy, S Pal Transactions on rough sets XII, 192-210, 2010
- S Saha, CA Murthy, SK Pal “Tensor Framework and Combined Symmetry for Hypertext Mining” Fundamenta Informaticae 97 (1), 215-234, 2009
- Pooja Jain, Deepak Dahiya (2012). An Intelligent Multi Agent Framework for E-commerce using Case Based Reasoning and Argumentation For Negotiation. Proceedings of the International Conference on Information Systems and Information Technology [6th: France:], pp.164-175
- Pooja Jain, Deepak Dahiya (2011). Architecture of a Library Management System Using Gaia Extended for Multi Agent Systems. Proceedings of the International Conference Information Intelligence, Systems, Technology and Management [5 : Gurgaon, India : March 10-12, 2011], pp.340-349