Rakesh Kumar Bajaj received his M.Sc. from the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India in 2003 and PhD (Mathematics) from Jaypee University of Information Technology (JUIT), Waknaghat, Solan, INDIA in 2009. He is currently working as an Associate Professor in the Department of Mathematics, JUIT, Waknaghat. He joined JUIT Waknaghat on 1st May 2003. His research interests include fuzzy information measures, Intuitionistic Fuzzy Information, pattern recognition and decision making.
Author Publication Profile:
- Rakesh Kumar Bajaj, D.S. Hooda, Harinder Singh (2010). Fuzzy Sets and Information: a generalized approach. Germany: LAP Lambert Academic Publishing. [ISBN : 9783838351483] . Google Search
- Ravindara Bhatt, Rakesh Kumar Bajaj, T. S. Lamba (2010). Utilizing Fuzzy Clustering for Intrusion Detection on DARPA Data Set. International Journal of Computer Mathematical Science and Applications, 4 (1-2), 1-13
- Kaushal Kishore Sharma, Rakesh Kumar Bajaj, Ravindara Bhatt (2010). On Study, Comparison and Implementation of Fuzzy Algorithm on Iris Data Set. Journal of Combinatorics, Information & System Sciences, 35 (3-4), 439-457
- Rakesh Kumar Bajaj, D.S. Hooda (2010). Generalized Measures of Fuzzy Directed-Divergence, Total Ambiguity and Information Improvement. Journal of Applied Mathematics, Statistics and Informatics, 6 (2), 31-44
- D.S. Hooda, Rakesh Kumar Bajaj (2010). Useful Fuzzy Measures of Information, Integrated Ambiguity and Directed Divergence. International Journal of General Systems, 39 (6), 647-658. Google Citation
- Rakesh Kumar Bajaj, Hooda D.S. (2010). On some new generalized measures of fuzzy information. Proceedings of the Proceedings of World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology [Penang, Malaysia : February 24-26, 2010], pp.747-753.. Google Citation