- Student named Kshitiz Sharma (181017) from 2022 passing out batch got offer of 4. 25 LPA by Cognizant.
- Out of 43 total eligible participating students from 2021 passing batch, 100% placements achieved with highest salary package of 9 LPA by ZS Associates.
- Out of 74 total eligible participating students from 2020 passing batch, 73 students received placements with highest salary package of 13 LPA by Zscaler.
- 13 LPA is the highest package, 5.6 LPA is the median package and 3.5 LPA is lowest package offered by core Electronic Companies during the last three years.
- 15 students from 2021 passing batch and 5 students from 2020 passing batch opted for higher studies in India as well as in abroad through GATE and other competitive examinations.
- Report of Session 10 of the workshop on Industrial Revolution 4.0, 4th Sep 2021
Session: Key to success of Industry 4.0: Research Issues and Challenges
Speaker: Mr. Sanjay Singh, Project Manager, Infosys Ltd.
- Report of Session 9 of the workshop on Industrial Revolution 4.0, 28th Aug 2021
Session: Recent Trends in Data Clustering Algorithms & their Applications in IoT
Speaker: Dr. Satyasai Jagannath Nanda, Assistant Professor, MNIT Jaipur.
- Report of Session 8 of the workshop on Industrial Revolution 4.0, 21st Aug 2021
Session: Data Protocols in IoT Network
Speaker: Dr. Pyari Mohan Pradhan, Associate Professor, IIT Roorkee.
- Report of Session 7 of the workshop on Industrial Revolution 4.0, 14th Aug 2021
Session: Quantum key Distribution
Speaker: Mr. Vivek Kumar, Senior Research Engineer, Centre for Development of Telematics (C-DOT)
- Report of Session 6 of the workshop on Industrial Revolution 4.0, 7th Aug 2021
Session: Advanced Robotics and Automation
Speaker: Mr. Utkarsh Srivastava, Acalvio Technologies. Bengaluru
- Report of Session 5 of the workshop on Industrial Revolution 4.0, 31st July 2021
Session: Cyber Physical Systems - An insight
Speaker: Dr. Sahaj Saxena, Assistant Professor, Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala, Punjab
- Report of Session 4 of the workshop on Industrial Revolution 4.0, 24th July 2021
Session: Development of IOT Applications
Speaker: Mr. Harmesh Lal, Director, Embsoft Products research and development(LLP)
- VICHARANA 3.0: Sustainable Development on 9th October 2021
- Webinar on Acing the Interview by Mr. Akhilesh Kumar, Software Engineer at QUINBAY, 18th July 2021
- Report of Session 3 of the workshop on Industrial Revolution 4.0, 17th July 2021
Session: Design of Smart Sensors
Speaker: Dr. Sandeep D. Hanwate, Assistant Professor, College of Engineering, Pune.
- Report of Session 2 of the workshop on Industrial Revolution 4.0, 10th July 2021
Session: Introduction to IOT: Research Issues and Challenges
Speaker: Dr. Vijay Chaurasiya, Associate Professor, Department of Information Technology at IIIT Allahabad.
- Report of Session 1 of the workshop on Industrial Revolution 4.0, 3rd July 2021
Session: Introduction to Industry 4.0 Technology
Speaker: Prof Ghanshyam Singh, University of Johannesburg, South Africa