e-Yantra: Robotics Lab
Training & Placement
e-Yantra Lab Setup Initiative (eLSI) is a college level program under which colleges are encouraged to setup robotics labs. It is designed as a scalable and sustainable approach that addresses infrastructure creation and teacher training – to create an eco-system at the colleges to impart effective engineering education.
Embedded Systems and Robotics Lab
A new Lab “Embedded Systems and Robotics” has been established in Jaypee University of Information Technology, Waknaghat, Solan. This is a MHRD funded project initiated by IIT Bombay under “e-Yantra Lab Setup Initiative (eLSI)”. It was formally inaugurated by Vice Chancellor Prof. Vinod Kumar in the presence of Director Prof. Samir Dev Gupta, faculty members, staff and students.
The following faculty members have been selected as the Lab Coordinators.
- Innovation hubs for incubating exciting B.E. projects.
- Labs for ALL to conduct hands-on experiments through Lesson Plans, Lab Experiments, Tutorial etc.
- The goal is to share projects and brainstorm new ideas for improving pedagogy and the quality of BE projects.
- To create the next generation of embedded systems engineers with a practical outlook to help provide practical solutions to some of the real world problems.
- Achievement of the ECE students at the Robotics National Competition (eYRC 2021-22) conducted by CSE Dept of IIT Bombay
A team of following students participated in the prestigious e-Yantra Robotics National Competition (eYRC 2021-22) conducted by CSE Dept of IIT Bombay and has successfully completed all the assigned tasks in the Dairy Bike theme.
1. Shikhar Trivedi, ECE
2. Zeeshan Naseem, ECE
3. Mukul Anand, ECE
4. Kunal S Bhandhari, CSE
During this national event, our team reached upto level 3 (semifinal) out of 4 levels.