- International Webinar Series (IWS): Season I
- International Webinar on "Longitudinal Modeling of Alzheimer's Disease using Machine Learning Methods " By: Ms. Meemansa Sood, Bonn University, Germany, 07th December, 2020.
- International Webinar on "Clinical Bioinformatics: Bridging the Gateway to Precision Medicine " By: Dr. Dipankar Sen Gupta, Queens University Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK 06th November, 2020.
- International Webinar on "E Waste and Health Care" By: Prof. Sudhir Kumar, HoD, Department of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics, JUIT, Solan, India, 09th October, 2020, 11:00 AM IST.
- Press Release and YouTube Link of International Webinar on "Flexible Sensors for Biomedical Applications" By: Prof. Yosi Shacham Diamand, Tel Aviv University, Israel.
- International Webinar on "Flexible Sensors for Biomedical Applications" By: Prof. Yosi Shacham Diamand, Tel Aviv University, Israel, 08th September, 2020, 12:30 PM IST.
- JUIT signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) supported Centre for Innovation and Bio-Design of PGI, Chandigarh
- International Webinar on "Healthcare Status, Challenges and Current Technological Solutions" By: Prof. Vinod Kumar, VC, JUIT
- Detecting False Discovery Rates in Proteogenomics on 10th August, 2019
- CEHTI Logo Design Competition
- National Workshop on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Image Analysis
NBBIA-2019: 29 May - 31 May, 2019
- Organized an invited talk on the topic "Radioisotopes in medicine and research" on 14th Dec., 2018