Ms. Sakshi Khanna started her academic career with teaching at the University College of Business Studies, Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla in the year 2016. Thereafter, she joined as faculty at Jaypee University of Information Technology, Waknaghat in 2017, in the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences.
She has done her Ph.D in Finance from Jaypee University of Information Technology, Waknaghat. Prior to this she had done her MBA from Thapar University and BTech from Himachal Pradesh University. She is NET-JRF qualified.
- Sakshi Khanna, Amit Srivastava, Yajulu Medury (2016). A study of capital structure dynamics on the value of Indian firms using panel threshold regression model. International Journal of Management Practice, 9 (1), 40-55
- Sakshi Khanna, Amit Srivastava, Yajulu Medury (2015). The Effect of Macroeconomic Variables on the Capital Structure Decisions of Indian Firms: A Vector Error Correction Model/Vector Autoregressive Approach. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 5 (4), 968-978
- Sakshi Khanna, Amit Srivastava, Yajulu Medury (2015). Is Equity Market Timing the Sole Criteria for Capital Structure Decisions? An Insight from Indian Firms. Indian Journal of Finance, 9 (10), 48-64
- Sakshi Khanna, Amit Srivastava, Medury Y. (2014). Revisiting the Capital Structure Theories with Special Reference to India.. The International Journal of Business & Management, 2014 (8), 132-138
- Sakshi Khanna, Amit Srivastava, Medury Y. (2013). Testing the Market Timing Theory of Capital Structure for Indian Firms. JBIMS Spectrum, 1 (1), 9-20
- Sakshi Khanna, Amit Srivastava, Medury Y. (2015). Do Capital Structure Decisions in Turbulent Environment Affect Value of Firm?. Proceedings of the AIMS International Conference on Management [12th. : Indian Institute Management Kozhikode, Kozhikode, India, : January 2-5,2015], pp.-.. Google Citation
- Sakshi Khanna, Amit Srivastava, Medury Y. (2015). A Study of Capital Structure Dynamics on the Value of Indian Firms using Panel Threshold Regression Model. Proceedings of the International Conference on Advances in Management and Technology in a Global World (ICAMT-15) [Jaypee Business School ,Noida : 18-20 December, 2015], pp.-.. Google Citation