Computer Science & Engineering and Information Technology
Dr. Ruchi Verma
Assistant Professor (Senior Grade)
Cabin No. 15. 1st Floor, Vivekananda Bhawan, Contact No: ( 91) 01792-239388
For More Information Click here
- Assistant Professor (Grade - I) in CSE Department of Jaypee University of Information Technology since January, 2012.
- 13 years experience spanning Project Management, key competency includes Project management and working with cross-functional teams to deliver value in a global service delivery model.
- Ruchi Verma, Vivek Kumar Sehgal (2017). Crisis Management Using Centrality Measurement in Social Networks. International Journal of Mobile Computing and Multimedia Communications, 8 (1), 19-33
- Ruchi Verma, Vivek Kumar Sehgal (2016). Implementation of Information System in Crisis Management Using Modeling and Simulation. International Journal of Simulation: Systems, Science and Technology, 17 (32), 12.1-12.10
- Ruchi Verma, Vivek Kumar Sehgal (2016). Implementation of Control Measure in the Crisis Using Social Networks. International Journal of Simulation: Systems, Science and Technology, 17 (32), 11.1-11.7
- Ruchi Verma, Vivek Kumar Sehgal (2016). Computational Stochastic Modeling to Handle the Crisis Occurred During Community Epidemic. Annals of Data Science, 3 (2), 119-133
- Ruchi Verma, Amit Srivastava, Nitin (2016). On Behavioural Responses and Different Shades of Flaming in Social Media and Computer Mediated Communication. International Journal of Human Capital and Information Technology Professionals, 7 (4), 33-49
- Ruchi Verma (2015). On Security Negotiation Model Developed for the Security of the Social Networking Sites from the Hostile User.. Issues in Information Systems, 16 (2), 1-15
- Nitin, Ruchi Verma (2009). On a stable matching problem of hybrid multi-stage interconnection networks. Proceedings of the Asia International Conference on Modelling and Simulation [3rd : Bali : 25-29 May 2009], pp.590-595.. Google Citation