Rajiv Kumar received Bachelor of Technology from College of Technology, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pant Nagar, India in 1994. He received M.Tech. from NIT Kurukshetra (formerly REC, Kurukshetra), India in 2001. He received his Ph.D. degree from NIT Kurukshetra in the year 2010. His areas of interest in research are networks and systems.
Journal Guest Editor:
Calls for Papers for Special Issue on Recent Trends in Artificial Intelligence Techniques for Fault Tolerance, Reliability and Availability in Mission-Critical Networks in Recent Patents on Computer Science (free SCOPUS Indexed Journal), Benthem Science, United Arab Emirates Due Date 31st October, 2018.
Calls for Papers for Special Issue on Secure, Resilient and Green Computing in Wireless Sensor Networks, Recent Advances in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (RAEEE) (eSCI, SCOPUS), Benthem Science, Netherlands, Submission Due Date: 30.09.2018.
- Ashutosh Sharma, Rajiv Kumar (2017). A Framework for Pre-Computated Multi-Constrained Quickest QOS Path Algorithm. Journal of Telecommunication, Electronic and Computer Engineering, 9 (3-6), 73-77
- Poonam Koundal, Rajiv Kumar (2016). Reliable Fault-Tolerant Multipath Routing Scheme for Wireless Sensor Networks. International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Research (IJMTER), 3 (5), 2349-9745. Google Citation
- Ashutosh Sharma, Rajiv Kumar, Poonam Koundal (2016). A Tuning-Based Approach for the Multi-Constrained Data-Path Transmission. International Journal of Control Theory and Automation (I J C T A), 9 (11), 5521-5528. Google Citation
- Ashutosh Sharma, Rajiv Kumar (2015). Realistic Comparison of Performance Parameters of Static and Dynamic Unicast Routing over Mesh Topology. International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, 6 (12), 202-207
- Vinod Kumar, Rajiv Kumar (2013). Effect of Network-Induced Delay on Stability in Networked Control System. International Journal of Scientific Research , 4 (2), 18-21
- Sumit Vardhan, Rajiv Kumar (2011). Simulations for Time-Delay Compensation in Networked Control Systems. Journal of Selected Areas in Telecommunications (JSAT), (June), 38-43
- Krishna Gopal, Rajiv Kumar (2007). An Algorithm for Computing the Best-Performing Path in a Computer Network. International Journal of Performability Engineering (IJPE), 3 (2), 203 -212
- Rajib Bag, Debasis Das, Rajiv Kumar (2017). An architecture of smart transportation system using modified RR algorithm and VANET. Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Computing, Communication and Networking Technologies (ICCCNT) [N. Delhi : 3-5 July 2017], pp.-.. Google Citation
- A. Sharma, Mohd Dilshad Ansari, Rajiv Kumar (2017). A comparative study of edge detectors in digital image processing. Proceedings of the International Conference on Signal Processing, Computing and Control (ISPCC) [4th : JUIT, India : 21-23 Sept. 2017], pp.246-250.. Google Citation
- Ashutosh Sharma, Rajiv Kumar (2017). Routing Protocols in Wireless Sensor Networks: Issues and Challenges. Proceedings of the IEEE India Com 2017 [11th. : New Delhi : 01 - 03 March, 2017], pp.-.. Google Citation
- Ashutosh, Rajiv Kumar (2016). Performance Comparison and Detailed Study of AODV, DSDV, DSR, TORA and OLSR Routing Protocols in Ad Hoc Networks. Proceedings of the International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Grid Computing(PDGC) [4th. : Jaypee University of Information Technology, Waknaghat, Solan, H.P.(India) : 22-24 December, 2016], pp.-.. Google Citation
- Rajiv Kumar, Piotr A Cholda, (2015). A Framework for Continuity of Mission-Critical Network Services. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Advanced Networks and Telecommunication [Kolkata, India : 15-18 December, 2015], pp.-.. Google Citation
- Rajiv Kumar, Sumit Vardhan, Vipul Sharma (2014). A Dependable Routing Framework for Seamless Traffic Flow over the Computer Network. Proceedings of the International Conference on Optimization, Reliabilty, and Information Technology (ICROIT), [Faridabad, India : Feb. 6-8, 2014], pp.199-203.. Google Citation
- Sumit Vardhan, Rajiv Kumar (2011). An Implementation of Time-Delay Compensation Scheme for. Proceedings of the International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks (CICN), [Gwalior, India : 7-9 October, 2011], pp.149-153.. Google Citation