Following Publications on Gender Issues by Prof. Nirupama Prakash:
• Prakash, N., Betty McLellan and Barbara Wejnert, eds. Empowerment of Women Through Science and Technology Interventions. New Delhi: Centre for Science and Technology of the Non-Aligned and Other Developing Countries (NAM S &T Centre) and Department of Science and Technology (DST), Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India, 2010.
B. Chapter in Journals/Books
• Prakash, N. "Domestic Violence Against Women in Rural Rajasthan, India: A Sociological Analysis". Democracies: Challenges to Societal Health. Research in Political Sociology. Ed. Barbara Wejnert. U.K.: Emerald Publishers. 19 (2011): 89-102.
• Prakash, N. "Information, Communication Technologies and Community-based Violence". Gender-based Violence and Sexual and Reproductive Health. Eds. Balaiah Donta, Iqbal Shah and Chander P. Puri. Mumbai: National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health, ICMR, 2010. 263-277.
• Effect of Ageing on Access to Transport, Sociological and Clinical Disabilities in Himachal Pradesh (2011-2012) Sponsored by SUT, Hawthorn, Australia (Prof. Nirupama Prakash, Ms. Rashmi Kapoor & Ms. Neetu Syal)
• Feasibility of Collective Women Farming in Relation to Women’s Empowerment the State of Himachal Pradesh, 2011 (Prof. Nirupama Prakash & Dr. Amit Srivastava).
• Springboard Womens’ Development Program for Women at JUIT, 2011 (Prof.. Nirupama Prakash & Ms. Usha Pathania)