JUIT endeavors worldwide collaborations with universities, research laboratories and industries . with a view to making the best academic expertise JUIT have tie ups with following University :-
- University Of California , Berkeley
- Prof Karl-Dieter Entian's Group at University Of Frankfurt , Germany
- Prof . M A Vijayalakshmi, University de Technologie Compiegne, France
- Mapua Institute Of Technology , Manila, Philippines
- Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Israel
University Of California , Berkeley
The University have entered into a Memorandum of Understanding with the world-renowned University of California at Berkley Extension, USA for :
- Design of Curricula for UG and PG Programs of study
- Development of appropriate faculty profiles
- Establishment of periodic quality assurance practices and procedures
- Development of Distance Learning Programs and other opportunities
Prof. Entians's Group at Univ. Of Frankfurt , Germany
Another Academic linkages established on September 6th, 2002 is in the field of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics, with Prof Karl-Dieter Entian's Group, Institute of Microbiology, University of Frankfurt, Germany which includes :-
- Providing specialist advise on an individual/institutional basis to the Jaypee Group Of Institutions
- Advising and assisting in the development of course curricula & other areas.
Prof . M A Vijayalakshmi, University de Technologie Compiegne, France
Mapua Institute Of Technology Philippines
The University have also entered into a Memorandum of Understanding with the Mapua Institute Of Technology , Manila , Philippines which includes :-
- Faculty & Student exchange in the fields of Electronics & Communication , Computer Science & Engineering and Information Technology
Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Israel
The University have also entered into a Memorandum of Understanding with the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Israel which includes :-
- Development of cooperative efforts between Technion and JUIT, which will enhance the academic interchange between the two institutions. Recognizing the importance of mutual collaboration and the contributions to society made by institutions of higher education, the parties desire to promote exchange between the faculty and students of the two institutions as well as the exchange of academic and research information.
- Specific projects in an area of educational interest will be selected as a result of coordination by Technion and JUIT at the appropriate administrative level in each institution. As these projects are developed, each will require a specific written agreement made in advance, setting forth the term and conditions thereof and executed by authorized representatives of both institutions.
In the field of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics:
Apart from these JUIT is also planning collaborative arrangements with India's leading research laboratories for carrying out advanced R&D in select fields of IT. These collaborations will be joint R&D projects or students projects in advanced areas .